Saturday, April 2, 2011

What to expect...

Now that you know the purpose of this blog, maybe I should give you some kind of idea what you may find here.

"But you already said that you were going to write book reviews"

Yes, gentle friends, but how do you know if you want to return here without knowing what kind of books I am likely to review?  So what kind of books will you find reviewed here?  I have absolutely no idea.  Helpful, ain't I?  My reading tastes are all over the map, but I tend to read "genre" fiction.  Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Mysteries, Horror, Young Adult, etc.  But I also love to get suggestions from others and may branch out even from those extremely wide parameters.

When you do read a review, I will try to make sure I always have certain information ~ title, author, publisher, publishing date, link to purchase, why I picked it up, why I kept reading, who I would recommend it to, what form I read it in (book, kindle, owned or borrowed)

Hopefully I haven't left anything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment